According to recent studies, energy management systems can help homeowners save up to 25% on their monthly energy bill. In average, depending on their individual habits, South Floridians could save approximately $24 per month.
Most insurance company offers discounts on homeowners’ insurance premiums if their security system is monitored by a central station. You could potentially save up to 20% on your annual premium of approximately $1000 (on average). You should consult your insurance agent for details.
GoToMyControls.com systems are using secure GSM radio transmitters which doesn’t need the regular phone line. The elimination of the regular phone line at an average monthly cost of $26 combined with the secure GSM service provided by GoToMyControls.com at a monthly cost of $12.99 allows you saving of approximately $13 per month.
Total potential savings of $636 per year!
Your savings could be potentially more than your monthly cost of securing, monitoring and remotely control your home or business!
The GoToMyControls.com system is different in many ways from legacy traditional security systems on the market.
Log into www.GoToMyControls.com from the internet or your smartphone while away from home to view and control your system remotely.
- Arm and Disarm your system
- Control your lights and thermostats and even set up and manage your user codes!
- Monitor potentially hazardous areas in your home
- Keep track of your teenager when you’re out of town
- Find out when the cleaners came to your home through event notifications and/or video clips kept on our servers. The system and servers will keep in memory a 90-day history of your property. You can receive notifications via SMS and/or e-mail on your web-enabled phone when specific authorized users disarm the system.
- Receive notifications for power failures, sensor tampers/malfunctions, and other system events.
How It Works
Additionally, your GoToMyControls.com system allows you to save money on your energy bill by automatically controlling lights and temperature when you’re away from home
- The fully self-contained touch screen panel contains a LTE radio transmitter
- 24 hours backup battery
- Allows 64 user codes to monitor up to 60 wireless zones and 2 hardwired zones.
- GoToMyControls.com will be able to automatically update your panel with the latest software available. No visit or waiting necessary.
Remote Control Options
- Always be in control by remotely managing your system from a computer or smartphone
Crash & Smash Protection
- This is a technology patented and provided by Alarm.com where if “Crash & Smash” happens at your property, the central station will be notified immediately even if the intruder had time to locate and destroy the security control panel. Police will be dispatched immediately to your home and catch the intruder red-handed.
Home Automation and Energy Management
Anatomy of a Smart Home
Effortless Energy Management
GoToMyControls.com Energy Management services learns your activity patterns and adapts to your needs, automatically. It’s a smarter, simpler way to save money and stay comfortable.
- Geo-Services: Never forget to change your schedule again. GoToMyControls.com services can use your location to automatically adjust your thermostats to save energy when you’re gone and re-set for comfort when you are on your way home.
- Activity Patterns: The connection to your security system makes your thermostats exponentially smarter. Using information from all of your sensors – door and windows opening, motion, arming and disarming – the system learns your patterns and make a personal recommendation for optimal energy performance. More information means better performance.
- Extreme Temps: Save money automatically on extremely hot or cold days. Have your thermostats automatically adjust a few degrees up on hot days and down on cold days. You won’t feel the difference but your wallet will.
Warm it up or cool it down
You can also reduce your energy usage without sacrificing comfort. GoToMyControls.com “emPower” solution makes your thermostat smarter, and uses triggers like the time of day, day of week and the status of the security system to make your property run more efficiently.
Get anytime / anywhere access to your thermostats through internet or web-enabled phone, receive real-time alerts when a thermostat setting is changed or the temperature goes out of range. You can easily control all your thermostat settings through our user-friendly website and mobile apps. Each GoToMyControls.com system supports up to 4 “emPower” thermostats.
Control the lights from anywhere
You can create custom lightning schedules, event-triggered lighting rules that are designed to fit your lifestyle. With “emPower”, you can set them to turn on or off:
- at a specific time each day
- when the security system is armed or disarmed
- when specific doors are opened and closed
- when there’s motion activity in a room or hallway
Remote Access via Internet or Smartphone
Using your computer or smartphone you can:
- Send commands to arm or disarm your system remotely.
- Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras.
- Manage system user codes.
- See which doors and windows are open.
- Search event history with the 90 days online history of all events reported by your system kept on Alarm.com servers.
- Check current system and sensor status.
- View recent system and sensor activity.
- Receive alerts for alarms, power outages, and other important system events.
- Find out when the system was armed or disarmed, and by which user.
- See at what time the housekeeper came and how long he/she stayed.
- Receive an arming reminder alert if the system hasn’t been armed by the usual time.
- Much more!
Video Alerts to Your Phone
Using any compatible cell phone or web-connected mobile device, you can access saved video clips and even look at live feeds.
Recorded video clips can also be sent to your mobile device along with system alerts and notifications.