Remote Video Monitoring
System alerts and notifications offer great advances in home and business monitoring, but GoToMyControls.com remote Video Surveillance allows you to enhance those capabilities. It even offers options for outdoor and night-vision cameras to monitor what goes on in your backyard, driveway or outside your store.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could actually see what’s happening at your property while you’re away? Now you can watch live video of your living room or get a text message that shows your kids got back home safe. With Video Monitoring, you'll always know what's happening in your home or business. You'll see it wherever you are.
- Simple - Wireless cameras connect through broadband connection
- Flexible - View live video and control your system from anywhere via the web
- Powerful - Motion-sensitive cameras actively protect you and your family
When our state-of-the-art cameras sense motion, they record a video clip and our system can instantly notify you via text or email. Then you can view the clip to see what happened. You can use your web-enabled cell or computer from anywhere to:
- View live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Set and adjust everything from alarm times to notifications
- View hundreds of recorded clips stored on our remote server
Your cameras can also instantly record and send you video if an alarm is triggered. Our UL certified monitoring station can alert the authorities if you can't be reached. However, the Monitoring Station NEVER has access to your video clips or cameras.
View real-time video of your home or business from one or more of your cameras. You can watch each angle one at a time, or take advantage of the Multi Camera View to see all camera views on a single screen.
Saved Video Clips
Easily set up your cameras to record video clips whenever motion is detected or during scheduled times. Then view, tag and search your clips to retrieve them later.
Video Alerts to Your Phone
Using any compatible computer or web-enabled mobile device, you can access saved video clips and even view live feeds.* Recorded video clips can also be sent to your mobile device along with system alerts and notifications.
- Remotely view property at any time, from anywhere
- Deter burglary, trespassing and vandalism
- Check in on babysitters
- Confirm kids arrive home on time
- Check to see who’s at the door
- Monitor housekeepers, home health workers, pet services, etc.
- Check in on vacation property
- Remote storage of all video clips protects system from tampering
- No expensive Digital Video Recorder to purchase means a low investment
- Up to 8 cameras
- Pan/Tilt cameras available so you can “look around” with a single camera
GoToMyControls.com offers you a variety of security-grade IP video cameras and we can even retrofit most traditional analog (CCTV) security cameras to use with GoToMyControls.com portal. Each camera includes built-in Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity and requires only a high-speed Internet connection and a power outlet?—?no need to plug it into your computer or install any software. The videos are stored remotely on the Alarm.com servers, which means that you’ll be able to view both live and recorded clips anytime on the web?—?or even on your Web-enabled phone or PDA.
From your computer at www.GoToMyControls.com, login to your account with your user name and password.
Go to the video tab where you can look at live video, saved video clips, recording schedules and adjust the camera settings. Live video feeds can be seen in multiple ways, to be set to your personal preference.
Saved Video Clips
Search cameras by date, protect and name clips for future reference.
Recording schedules can be based on video motion detection. With your GoToMyControls.com interactive services, you can create schedules based on system arming and disarming, entry delays or sensor activity.
Under camera settings, you can configure camera description and resolution, quality and frame rate, Image brightness, contrast and exposure, video motion detection, Wireless network settings and Pan/Tilt presets.
|Pro Video||Up to 4 cameras, 50 MB storage|
|Pro Video +||Up to 8 cameras, 250 MB storage|
|Extra Storage||250 250 MB|
|Extra Storage||500 500 MB|
|Extra Storage||750 750 MB|
Camera equipment Specifications
Indoor 1080p Video IP Camera with night vision ADC-V522IR
- Connects directly to wireless broadband router and an electrical outlet
- Fast frame rates and great low-light performance provide 1080p high quality video
- Trigger recording with motion and/or alarm
Indoor/Outdoor PoE Mini Bullet 1080p Camera with 4mm lens ADC-VC826
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IR Night Vision
- 1080p HD Video
- IP67 Waterproof & Dust Tight Rating
Outdoor Night-Vision IP Video Camera ADC-V722W
- IR Night Vision
- 1080p HD Video
- Waterproof & Dust Tight
- Weatherproof outdoor Camera
Onsite continuous recorder for wireless IP cameras ADC-SVR122
- Available with 1TB or 2TB hard drive
- HDMI and USB ports for local control
- Supports up to 8 cameras
* GoToMyControls.com video cameras and feature packages are available at additional cost.